18 August 2011

Nude


                It is always a pleasure to see old friends! Yesterday i`ve had a grate day with my friend Cristina ( we know each other since we were 7) and she made this wonderful pictures !! 
                About the outfit, well i think i will never get bored of this pair of ripped jeans ♥
                  I hope you enjoy it and i`m i also have a question : did blogger worked in the morning or is something wrong with mine?
Kisses,Manuella






 Top: Bershka
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara

8 comments:

  1. I like it!!

    http://thinkingaboutclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. superba tinuta! sunt fan nude, mai ales in combinatii casual-chic! love love love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love very , very much your jeans! xoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style !

    Check out my blog :

    www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look amazing! I am in love with your outfit! That blouse it's beautiful! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will follow your blog with bloglovin..follow me back:)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)