4 February 2014

Winter Mood


Girls, I`ve been absent for a while now due to the fact that I was busy with my exams and also due to this wonderful winter...nooot! But now I`m back in, I`m preparing a small collection considering that the Fashion Design at Atelierele Ilbah is now over and I have to take only the exam and what can I say more... Let`s do this because is about time.

Meanwhile, I will let you with one of my favorite outfits lately, perfect for this kind of weather. And at least we can enjoy the sun and wear sunglasses if the spring is not even closer !!

I hope you like it and prepare for what will be next, hihihi!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Coat: Here, Blouse: Here, Pants: Here, Boots: Here,Sunglasses: Here, Bag: Dasha





  Romwe Spring Festival Sale
Over 1000 styles, up to 75% off
Start from $3.99
Time: 2/4/2014 ---2/11/2014
Don’t miss, girls!

Click HERE 
 
 

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)