9 May 2014

Is the freakin` weekend baby ♥


Good evening girls ♥ Did you noticed that lately I`m addicted to flats? Converse, Nike, Moccasins, doesn`t matter they all fit perfect my feet. As for example, in this post you can see me wearing again sneakers and I decided to match them with my new RUN skirt. 

Because I brought into discussion my new collaboration with RUN, I also want to tell you that we are preparing you a cute surprise. So stay arround because I really think you`ll enjoy it and also because there are more new great things to come ♥

So what can I say more, enjoy the weekend loves
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Jacket: Here, T-shirt: Here, Skirt: Here, Sneakers: Converse, Bag: Dasha,
 Sunglasses: Local Market







5 comments:

  1. aww ce fustita draguta!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tinuta, si da, e weekend! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce tare e mesajul!!! :))) Me gusta, baby.

    Kisses

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW MANU, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY HOT AND SEXY CHIC, LOVE YOUR LOOK, SKIRT AND SOCKLESS SNEAKERS ARE SO SEXY, I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR COMBINATION, OMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM GOOOOONNNNNAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty. love your skirt and top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)