3 July 2014

Always on the move


Hi loves! This is again a late night post but, I  received in advance a gorgeous gift: My PC is broke... I think. And my prepared posts for you for now will be a bit delayed. My luck was with one of my friends that allowed me to play nice with hersand this is the reason for the hour when I managed to post.
Today I will present you a dress that was received for a while now, but I wasn`t able to picture it because the weather changed a lot lately here, in Bucharest and it was too warm for it.
And also in this post I`m wearing the second pair of Deichmann sandals brought last week. You may know from the previous post that I had a dilema on what to buy and in the end I decided to buy them both. And honestly, I think I`ve made the right decision because are both gorgeous.

Anyway, I have to go now and prepare for tomorrow because guess whaaat?!?! Is my B-Day and even if I`m getting older, I`m getting wiser too...hahah ♥

Kisses and have a great night
Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Dress: Front Row Shop , Sunglasses: Local Market, Bag: Vintage, Sandals: Deichmann









2 comments:

  1. Esti asa draguta si naturala!! Like always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dear!!!!! Sorry for delay but I write your post only today.....I like very much this dress! Congratulations! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)