7 May 2015

Spring flowers everywhere


Hi loves ♥ Spring it seems that from now on is here to stay. I`m extremely enthusiastic and it seems that this is reflected on how I decide to get dressed each and every day. If a month or two ago, black was my main crush, right now I find my self in the complete opposite position. 

What do you think about this change? Is more positive and it even brings me a smile by looking at these pictures. I hope that you don`t understand this wrong, I`m not smiling by looking at my self but all these colors, oh, it just look like spring/summer is here for real this time ♥

That`s it for today, I have to turn back to my dissertation paper... Not that funny anymore but still necessary. 

Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Bag: Michael Kors Available Here
Sandals: Inia Lavin "Marsala Straps" (for orders email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: Pandora















6 comments:

  1. Arati minunat! Iar rochia e superba! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos Camelia. Ma bucur ca iti place
      Kisses ♥

      Delete
  2. ok, you look like one of those happy girls you see in commercials :D so yeah, it does reflect your mood. i like that you did not go all the way and you kept the dark colored sandals. it makes for a great outfit and that dress is the perfect fit, looks amazing on you. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ Acum sunt pentru culori dar nici pentru foarte multe :D Cam acesta este motivul sandalelor mai cuminti din punct de vedere cromatic :))

      Kisses ♥

      Delete
  3. Buna Manuella,

    Arati foarte foarte bine intr-o tina asa femeninca, cu rochia aceasta cu imprimeu floral. Cred ca rochiile in acest stil se potrivesc foarte bine cu personalitatea si cu chipul tau, tu avand o fata foarte luminoasa accentuata de highlight-urile blonde.
    te pup, esti o frumoasa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in that dress! :)

    Love the shape and the colours! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)