4 October 2015

Casual Sunday with Irresistible Me



Good Evening Girls! 
I know is been a while since I`ve been around here, but the reason is extremely serious and not to be neglected. You know that there are times when we want to do everything in just one day because the next day we have to start all over again? That happened to me: I was exhausted and my body refused to do what I want. So for more than 4 days I was in bed doing nothing else than sleeping. 

But today I`m back and I want to share with you my latest find. I ordered a while ago, some clip-in hair extensions from Irresistible Me. It was the perfect pick and I have to say that i love them. So, the color is Silky Golden Blonde, 22 inches and 200 grams. 
My impressions? Perfect quality, perfect shade and perfect result. I have to say that even if I bought the 200 grams versions the hair is extremely thick and I couldn`t add all the clips... 2 were excluded.  But without them look at my hair volume.. what do you think?

The only thing that I want to mention is the fact that are also a bit heavy, so it will take you a while to get used with their weight, but for such a result... I can even forget that I`m wearing them :))) If you`re not really sure what shade to pick, write them a message and they will do anything to help you and to satisfy your needs. I found a lady that replied all my (38942302) questions and in the end I am happy with my decision. 
Also, you need to have some special skills if you want to apply them by yourself. I did my best to get the best version and I know that the result can be better but in time I will get used with this activity that is also brand new for me and for sure it will look more natural.

 I hope that the info will help you and if you`re a bit uncertain, I highly recommend you to order yours because you can make a difference and change your look when needed. I also highly recommend the clip-in extensions instead of the permanent one because it will be much easier and healthier for your hair ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:














6 comments:

  1. You look sunning with these gladiator heels, black dress and striking coloured bag!! Hope you had a great Sunday! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. You look fantastic :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these because he's a thinker board and to lose was really pretty patterned on this is in the color to look this isn’t color raspberry this isn't a color coral blossom really gorgeous Vibrant Skin with other although this looks like the same to me is not this is in the caller plumbing roles really pretty candid dusty needed and those are sort like Revlon Lip Butter this.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/vibrant-skin/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic outfit! you look like from one of paris streets ;)

    Casually Dressed | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos and the extensions look so real at first I thought it was your real hair!
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to me to be as much of a problem has delayed jack myself people's actually yahoo no people actually get pretty bummed about not being a black organism admin Vigoraflo actually can have that happen just as easily as women so is it not to mention kind of like take your business before adage or something on no that yet that's there just a question.

    http://www.x4facts.com/vigoraflo/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)