7 April 2016

Spring, I feel you!


 I am so not a morning person!! I admit it and don`t blame me for that but I always go to sleep late and find myself working super efficient late at night when it`s dark and when all went to sleep. I know is a bad habit and I`m trying to change it a bit because is not that healthy and probably my face will look older and tired due to this lifestyle.
But, anyway, I have prepared a new outfit post for you, last night, of course, because now I`m on the road to an event and I have a full day. The only thing I hope is that I will find a bit of time to run and do my workout. No excuses girls because these is how we get the extra weight and believe me I know it and I feel it.

So I will wish you all a wonderful day with only one more mention to make, don`t forget about the sales I`ve told you about because it`s the last day when you can get 25% discount on the already discounted items and for the ones at full price. Today my 3 new Michael Kors bags should arrive ♥ I will share them with you asap!

Kisses, M ♥


 I was wearing:
White Shirt: Similar Here
H&M Pink Pants
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Ray Ban Sunglasses: Here
White Bag: Similar Here














3 comments:

  1. Perfect look for spring! beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. This set I like very much :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)